New Hope Corp (NHC:AU) (NHPEF) PT Raised to AUD2.70 at Credit Suisse
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Credit Suisse analyst Matthew Hope raised the price target on New Hope Corp (NHC:AU) (OTC: NHPEF) to AUD2.70 (from AUD2.40) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$10.50 at CIBC
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at CIBC
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!