Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX), Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI), and Biohaven Pharmaceutical (BHVN) Are Top Potential Acquisition Targets for Biogen (BIIB) - Mizuho Investor Survey
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho analyst Salim Syed publishes final results from Mizuho's recent “Who Should Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) Buy?” investor survey.
122 investors responded to the survey. Here are 3 potential acquisition targets that received the most votes:
1. Neurocrine Biosciences (NASDAQ: NBIX) - 20 votes
2. Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) - 18 votes
3. Biohaven Pharmaceutical (NYSE: BHVN) - 17 votes
The survey was conducted following a recently announced agreement whereby Samsung Biologics will acquire Biogen’s equity stake in the Samsung Bioepis JV for an aggregate consideration of up to $2.3 billion.
It is speculated Biogen may use the freed up capital to pursue an acquisition.
BIIB closed at $225.21 yesterday.
Written by Vlad Schepkov | [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Open Text (OTEX) Completes Acquisition of Micro Focus
- Atlantic Equities cuts Bank of America (BAC) as the stock is 'now fairly valued'
- Ancora Sends Letter to Green Plains’ (GPRE) Board of Directors Regarding the Need to Explore a Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesThe Children's Investment Fund (TCI), Definitive Agreement, Vlad Schepkov
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!