Network International Holdings Plc. (NETW:LN) (NWITY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq hits record high as factory activity scales new peak
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
Goldman Sachs analyst Gautam Pillai raised the price target on Network International Holdings Plc. (NETW:LN) (OTC: NWITY) to GBP5.00 (from GBP4.85) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.24 at Canaccord Genuity
- Rockhopper Exploration Plc. (RKH:LN) (RCKHF) PT Raised to GBP0.29 at Canaccord Genuity
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd (GKP:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.75 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!