Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $490 at Goldman Sachs, Matches Street High
- Wall St set for gains after soft inflation data eases rate-hike bets
- Futures Rise, Yields and Dollar Decline After July CPI Report
- U.S. consumer price growth unchanged for July
- Twitter Saga Forces Musk to Sell $6.9 Billion of Tesla Shares, Says He's Done Selling
- Coinbase (COIN) Stock Drops on Narrowed User Guidance, Analysts Cut Price Targets
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry raised the price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $490.00 (from $430.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
- Matches Street High PT established at Pivotal Research.
The analyst comments "While NFLX has outperformed significantly (+31% since 4Q results vs. the S&P -16% over the same period) as one of the few companies experiencing increased demand in the current environment, we expect shares will continue to outperform. We expect Netflix to report 1Q results well above guidance, with over 10mn net subscriber additions, and provide initial guidance for 2Q ahead of FactSet Consensus, even accounting for management conservatism. Content additions to the platform, combined with the value of Netflix’s library to those staying home during the COVID-19 crisis, drove this outperformance, more than offsetting the lingering impact of last year’s price increase and growing competition in SVOD."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Berkeley Lights (BLI) to Underweight
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades TaskUs, Inc (TASK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!