Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $490 at Goldman Sachs, Matches Street High
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry raised the price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $490.00 (from $430.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
- Matches Street High PT established at Pivotal Research.
The analyst comments "While NFLX has outperformed significantly (+31% since 4Q results vs. the S&P -16% over the same period) as one of the few companies experiencing increased demand in the current environment, we expect shares will continue to outperform. We expect Netflix to report 1Q results well above guidance, with over 10mn net subscriber additions, and provide initial guidance for 2Q ahead of FactSet Consensus, even accounting for management conservatism. Content additions to the platform, combined with the value of Netflix’s library to those staying home during the COVID-19 crisis, drove this outperformance, more than offsetting the lingering impact of last year’s price increase and growing competition in SVOD."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
- Indra Sistemas SA (IDR:SM) (ISMAY) PT Raised to EUR8 at Goldman Sachs
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!