Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $490 at Goldman Sachs, Matches Street High
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs analyst Heath Terry raised the price target on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) to $490.00 (from $430.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
- Matches Street High PT established at Pivotal Research.
The analyst comments "While NFLX has outperformed significantly (+31% since 4Q results vs. the S&P -16% over the same period) as one of the few companies experiencing increased demand in the current environment, we expect shares will continue to outperform. We expect Netflix to report 1Q results well above guidance, with over 10mn net subscriber additions, and provide initial guidance for 2Q ahead of FactSet Consensus, even accounting for management conservatism. Content additions to the platform, combined with the value of Netflix’s library to those staying home during the COVID-19 crisis, drove this outperformance, more than offsetting the lingering impact of last year’s price increase and growing competition in SVOD."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: HSBC Downgrades BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) to Hold
- Michelin (ML:FP) (MGDDY) PT Raised to EUR130 at Morgan Stanley
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR206 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs Conviction Buy List, Goldman Sachs, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!