Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Lowered to INR12,905 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St set for higher open after Walmart, Home Depot results beat
- Walmart (WMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Performance Food Group (PFGC) to Acquire Core-Mark (CORE) for $2.5B in Cash and Stock
Goldman Sachs analyst Aditya Soman lowered the price target on Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) to INR12,905.00 (from INR13,319.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Questor Technology (QST:CN) (QUTIF) to Hold
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$235 at Bernstein
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$8.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!