Needham & Company Starts Zillow Group (ZG) at Buy
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Zillow Group (NASDAQ: ZG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40, citing the company's dominance and revenue and EBITDA growth opportunities.
Analyst Kerry Rice commented, "We expect real estate agents to spend more of their marketing budget on Zillow in the coming years given our belief that its portfolio of websites remains the go-to destination for consumers. While network effects and the scale of Zillow's marketplace create a virtuous cycle and competitive advantages, we believe the core revenue growth driver is agents' embracing Zillow to unlock significant returns on their marketing dollars. We believe Zillow’s core addressable market is significant and expanding opportunity with sizable adjacent markets, such as mortgages and rentals layering on additional growth opportunities. We expect margins to expand on solid revenue growth. We view Zillow’s competition as limited and its lead is extending."
Shares of Zillow Group closed at $33.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Lilium N.V. (LILM) at Outperform
- Needham & Company Starts IronNet Inc. (IRNT) at Buy
- VS Industry Bhd (VSI:MK) PT Raised to MYR2.15 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!