Needham & Company Starts Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) at Buy
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Kyle Peterson initiates coverage on Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
The analyst comments "DNB is a global provider of business data and analytics, with the company's core offerings often used to assess credit risk, evaluate suppliers/customers, and boost S&M efficiency through detailed insights. We expect the demand for the company's data and analytics to increase on the strength of positive secular trends driving growth in financial data and analytics. In addition, DNB trades at a discounted EV/EBITDA multiple versus its peers; we attribute the discount to higher leverage and modestly slower NT organic growth. However, we believe the leverage is manageable and that organic growth will improve as FY21 progresses. Our $30 price target is based on an EV/EBITDA multiple of 17.5x our FY22 estimate and implies nearly 25% upside."
Shares of Dun & Bradstreet closed at $24.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts The Duckhorn Portfolio, Inc. (NAPA) at Sector Perform
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) PT Raised to EUR15.60 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!