Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) PT Raised to GBP2.15 at Societe Generale
- Google set to prop up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Societe Generale analyst James Invine raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) to GBP2.15 (from GBP1.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Properties Real Estate (AP-U:CN) (APYRF) PT Raised to Cdn$50 at CIBC
- First Mining (FF:CN) (FFMGF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.20 at H.C. Wainwright
- Dassault Systemes SE (DSY:FP) (DASTY) PT Raised to EUR34 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!