Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.55 at RBC Capital
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
RBC Capital analyst Benjamin Toms raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) to GBP1.55 (from GBP1.45) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD16 at Morgan Stanley
- LandMark Optoelectronics Corp (3081:TT) PT Lowered to NT$240 at Morgan Stanley
- Amorepacific Corp (090430:KS) (AMRPF) PT Lowered to KRW300,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!