Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Google props up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP2.60 (from GBP2.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obic Co Ltd. (4684:JP) (OBIIF) PT Raised to JPY26,000 at Credit Suisse
- Temple & Webster Group Ltd (TPW:AU) PT Raised to AUD14.62 at Credit Suisse
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!