Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.47 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Credit Suisse analyst Omar Keenan raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP2.47 (from GBP2.33) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hyundai Department Store (069960:KS) PT Raised to KRW78,000 at JPMorgan
- GS Retail Co Ltd (007070:KS) PT Raised to KRW50,000 at JPMorgan
- Ayala Corporation (AC:PM) (AYYLF) PT Raised to PHP900 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!