Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.47 at Credit Suisse
- Google props up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Credit Suisse analyst Omar Keenan raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP2.47 (from GBP2.33) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celestica (CLS:CN) (CLS) PT Raised to $10 at BMO Capital
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD11.50 at Credit Suisse
- Dixon Technologies India Ltd (DIXON:IN) PT Raised to INR4,050 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!