Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.33 at Credit Suisse
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Credit Suisse analyst Omar Keenan raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP2.33 (from GBP2.30) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR310 at Macquarie
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Lowered to INR5,768 at Macquarie
- Wiwynn Corp (6669:TT) PT Raised to NT$1,060 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!