Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Nobel raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP2.30 (from GBP2.10) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Antofagasta Plc. (ANTO:LN) (ANFGF) PT Lowered to GBP13.10 at Deutsche Bank
- TotalEnergies SE (TTE:FP) (TTE) PT Raised to EUR48.30 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!