Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.10 at Deutsche Bank
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Nobel raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP2.10 (from GBP1.70) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evolution Mining Ltd. (EVN:AU) (CAHPF) PT Raised to AUD4.90 at Macquarie
- Newcrest Mining Ltd. (NCM:AU) (NCMGY) PT Raised to AUD31 at Macquarie
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Biogen (BIIB) to Overweight on Proprietary Checks, Despite Prior Concerns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!