Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.10 at Deutsche Bank
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Nobel raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP2.10 (from GBP1.70) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Sector Perform
- Dream Industrial (DIR-U:CN) (DREUF) PT Raised to Cdn$17 at Scotiabank
- Dine Brands (DIN) PT Lowered to $118 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!