Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.05 at UBS
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
UBS analyst Jason Napier raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (OTC: RBSPF) to GBP2.05 (from GBP1.95) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CIMB Group Holdings Bhd (CIMB:MK) (CIMDF) PT Raised to MYR5 at Macquarie
- Bank Rakyat Indonesia Persero Tbk PT (BBRI:IJ) (BKRKF) PT Lowered to IDR4,500 at JPMorgan
- HKBN Ltd. (1310:HK) (HKBNF) PT Lowered to HK$13.20 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!