Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP3.05 at Goldman Sachs
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
Goldman Sachs analyst Martin Leitgeb raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) to GBP3.05 (from GBP2.95) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- M3, Inc (2413:JP) (MTHRF) PT Raised to JPY8,800 at Morgan Stanley
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Ltd (6305:JP) (HTCMY) PT Raised to JPY3,700 at Morgan Stanley
- Oil Search Ltd. (OSH:AU) (OISHY) PT Lowered to AUD3.82 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!