Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP3 at Barclays
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Barclays analyst Aman Rakkar raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) to GBP3.00 (from GBP2.90) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Lowered to Cdn$155 at TD Securities
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Lowered to JPY4,150 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!