Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
Deutsche Bank analyst Robert Nobel raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) to GBP2.60 (from GBP2.30) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jeronimo Martins SGPS SA (JEM:GR) (JRONF) PT Raised to EUR16 at HSBC
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Downgrades Compass Minerals International (CMP) to Underperform
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!