Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- Google props up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Morgan Stanley analyst Alvaro Serrano raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) to GBP2.45 (from GBP2.25) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celestica (CLS:CN) (CLS) PT Raised to $10 at BMO Capital
- Samsung SDI Co Ltd. (006400:KS) PT Raised to KRW940,000 at CLSA
- Bank of Queensland Ltd. (BOQ:AU) (BKQNY) PT Raised to AUD11.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!