Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP1.90 at RBC Capital
- Google set to prop up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
RBC Capital analyst Benjamin Toms raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) to GBP1.90 (from GBP1.65) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$56 at National Bank Financial
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Lowered to EUR56 at UBS
- Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!