Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP1.90 at RBC Capital
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
RBC Capital analyst Benjamin Toms raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) to GBP1.90 (from GBP1.65) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCNS Clothing Co Ltd. (TCNSBR:IN) PT Raised to INR605 at Citi
- China Galaxy (6881:HK) (CGXYY) PT Raised to HK$5.61 at Morgan Stanley
- Sankyu Inc (9065:JP) PT Raised to JPY5,800 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!