Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP1.90 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
RBC Capital analyst Benjamin Toms raised the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) to GBP1.90 (from GBP1.65) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) to Buy
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) (LGGNF) PT Raised to GBP3.55 at Barclays
- Erste Group Bank (EBS:AV) (EBKDY) PT Raised to EUR42 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!