Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Lowered to GBP2.95 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Goldman Sachs analyst Martin Leitgeb lowered the price target on Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NYSE: NWG) to GBP2.95 (from GBP3.00) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (RBSPF) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
- Informa Plc (INF:LN) (IFJPY) PT Lowered to GBP4.94 at JPMorgan
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP6 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!