Natixis SA (KN:FP) (NTXFY) PT Raised to EUR4 at HSBC
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
HSBC analyst Kiri Viljayarajah raised the price target on Natixis SA (KN:FP) (OTC: NTXFY) to EUR4.00 (from EUR2.80) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (RICOY) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
- Fluidra SA (FDR:SM) PT Raised to EUR30 at Berenberg
- Astra Agro Lestari Tbk PT (AALI:IJ) (AAGRY) PT Lowered to IDR15,000 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!