National Grid (NG:LN) (NGG) PT Raised to GBP10.75 at JPMorgan
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
JPMorgan analyst Javier Garrido raised the price target on National Grid (NG:LN) (NYSE: NGG) to GBP10.75 (from GBP10.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Otsuka Corporation (4768:JP) (OSUKF) PT Raised to JPY5,400 at CLSA
- Ibiden Co Ltd. (4062:JP) (IBIDF) PT Raised to JPY5,050 at Credit Suisse
- BT Group Plc. (BT/A:LN) (BT) PT Raised to GBP2.30 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!