National Bank of Canada (NA:CN) (NTIOF) PT Raised to Cdn$93 at Barclays
- Wall Street closes green as GDP data eases recession worries
- Intel sinks after forecasting weaker than expected start to 2023
- Hasbro cuts 15% of workforce, warns for Q4 on weak consumer business
- Visa reports better than expected Q1 results
- Bulls win Tesla 'Super Bowl' on demand as bears focus on plunging gross margins
Barclays analyst John Aiken raised the price target on National Bank of Canada (NA:CN) (OTC: NTIOF) to Cdn$93.00 (from Cdn$92.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TVS Motors (TVSM:IN) PT Raised to INR800 at Citi
- Zip Co Ltd (Z1P:AU) (ZIZTF) PT Raised to AUD0.72 at CLSA
- Colgate-Palmolive India (CLGT:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,525 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!