National Bank of Canada (NA:CN) (NTIOF) PT Raised to Cdn$81 at Canaccord Genuity
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Canaccord Genuity analyst Scott Chan raised the price target on National Bank of Canada (NA:CN) (OTC: NTIOF) to Cdn$81.00 (from Cdn$76.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA:SM) (BBVA) PT Raised to EUR4.60 at UBS
- Kaufman & Broad S.A. (KOF:FP) (KFMNF) PT Lowered to EUR50 at Societe Generale
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!