Naspers Ltd. (NPN:SJ) (NAPRF) PT Lowered to ZAR521,100 at UBS
- S&P, Nasdaq futures rise as JPMorgan, Goldman set to kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q1 EPS by $8.38
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
UBS analyst John Kim lowered the price target on Naspers Ltd. (NPN:SJ) (OTC: NAPRF) to ZAR521,100.00 (from ZAR533,100.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quixant PLC (QXT:LN) PT Raised to GBP2 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Baird Reinstates Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust (RPT) at Neutral
- Cohu (COHU) PT Lowered to $59 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!