Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) PT Raised to NT$150 at BofA Securities
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
BofA Securities analyst Simon Woo raised the price target on Nanya Technology Corp (2408:TT) to NT$150.00 (from NT$135.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Honda Motor Co Ltd (7267:JP) (HMC) PT Lowered to JPY4,400 at Nomura/Instinet
- Balkrishna Industries Ltd. (BIL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,775 at Investec
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Lowered to INR890 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!