NanoXplore (GRA:CN) (NNXPF) PT Raised to Cdn$8 at National Bank Financial
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
National Bank Financial analyst Rupert Merer raised the price target on NanoXplore (GRA:CN) (OTC: NNXPF) to Cdn$8.00 (from Cdn$5.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Labrador Iron Ore Royalty Corp (LIF:CN) (LIFZF) PT Lowered to Cdn$37.50 at BMO Capital
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at CIBC
- Tourmaline Oil Corp. (TOU:CN) (TRMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!