NVIDIA (NVDA) May be Underestimating Its $100B Market Opportunity - Bernstein
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Bernstein analyst Stacy Rasgon reiterated an Outperform rating and $625.00 price target on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) noting that the company gauges its overall TAM (across datacenter, edge, and HPC) having increased by 20x since 2015, from $5B to $100B today. However is this possible? While the analyst does not model out the entire opportunity open to NVDA, she seems to think it is reasonable noting that the acceleration silicon opportunity within the datacenter itself could total $20B-$50B+.
She stated "On top of the accelerator opportunity, the CPU itself will open up for NVIDIA as well over time, and may blow wide open should they succeed in their ARM purchase. And the opportunity for compute at the edge, while potentially more nebulous and varied, could seemingly be as large or larger given the sheer size of WW tech spending and R&D budgets in compute-intensive areas where the company is focusing (whether it be healthcare, robotics, smart cities, etc.)."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $539.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: NVDA FB TAL AMD F ROKU EDU INTC MARA MRNA COIN JD
- SmarTone Telecommunications Holdings Limited (315:HK) (STTFF) PT Lowered to HK$5 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!