NS Solutions Corporation (2327:JP) (NSSXF) PT Raised to JPY4,800 at CLSA
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
CLSA analyst Hideo Noda raised the price target on NS Solutions Corporation (2327:JP) (OTC: NSSXF) to JPY4,800.00 (from JPY4,300.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP4.50 at RBC Capital
- Superdry Plc. (SDRY:LN) (SEPGY) PT Raised to GBP2.80 at Berenberg
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!