NN Group NV (NN:NA) (NNGPF) PT Raised to EUR49 at HSBC
- Wall Street opens higher after Evergrande-led rout
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar slips from 1-month highs as "buy the dip" trades bloom
HSBC analyst Thomas Fossard raised the price target on NN Group NV (NN:NA) (OTC: NNGPF) to EUR49.00 (from EUR45.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lenta Ltd. (LENTA:LI) PT Lowered to $3 at Goldman Sachs
- Valneva SE (VLA:FP) PT Lowered to EUR14.50 at Goldman Sachs
- SMC Corp (6273:JP) (SMCAY) PT Raised to JPY100,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!