NIBE Industrier AB (NIBEB:SW) PT Raised to SEK239 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Morgan Stanley analyst Pam Liu raised the price target on NIBE Industrier AB (NIBEB:SW) to SEK239.00 (from SEK237.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,650 at Nomura/Instinet
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR47.80 at Societe Generale
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!