NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Morgan Stanley analyst Shoji Sato raised the price target on NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (OTC: NGKSY) to JPY2,200.00 (from JPY1,900.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- Galaxy Resources Ltd. (GXY:AU) PT Raised to AUD3.80 at Citi
- TMX Group Ltd (X:CN) (TMXXF) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!