NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Raised to JPY2,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Morgan Stanley analyst Shoji Sato raised the price target on NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (OTC: NGKSY) to JPY2,200.00 (from JPY1,900.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Topaz Energy (TPZ:CN) (TPZEF) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at TD Securities
- e.l.f. Beauty (ELF) PT Raised to $32 at Jefferies as Growing Catalysts Make Consensus Look Low
- Komatsu Ltd (6301:JP) (KMTUY) PT Raised to JPY3,100 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!