NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Lowered to JPY2,000 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Goldman Sachs analyst Daiki Takayama lowered the price target on NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (OTC: NGKSY) to JPY2,000.00 (from JPY2,100.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endesa SA (ENA:GR) (ELEZF) PT Lowered to EUR25 at Goldman Sachs
- Trisura (TSU:CN) (TRRSF) PT Raised to Cdn$180 at TD Securities
- Geberit AG (GEBN:SW) (GBERY) PT Raised to CHF518 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!