NCsoft Corp (036570:KS) PT Raised to KRW200,000 at Citi
- U.S. stocks drop on news of Biden tax proposals
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Citi analyst John Yu raised the price target on NCsoft Corp (036570:KS) to KRW200,000.00 (from KRW160,000.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ricoh Company (7752:JP) (RICOY) PT Raised to JPY1,500 at JPMorgan
- Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) PT Raised to CHF370 at Goldman Sachs
- Tesla (TSLA) PT Raised to $900 at Morgan Stanley Ahead of Q1 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!