NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) PT Raised to KRW490,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Morgan Stanley analyst Seyon Park raised the price target on NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) to KRW490,000.00 (from KRW440,000.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
- People\'s Insurance Co Group of China Ltd. (A-Shares) (601319:CH) PT Raised to RMB2.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!