NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) PT Raised to KRW420,000 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Credit Suisse analyst Soyun Shin raised the price target on NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) to KRW420,000.00 (from KRW350,000.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vinci (DG:FP) (VCISY) PT Raised to EUR102 at Deutsche Bank
- ABN Amro (ABN:NA) (ABNRY) PT Raised to EUR10 at Morgan Stanley
- Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!