Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.25 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Scotiabank analyst Turan Quettawala raised the price target on Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (OTC: MLLGF) to Cdn$14.25 (from Cdn$14.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Raised to INR1,654 at Nomura/Instinet
- AEON Financial Service Co., Ltd (8570:JP) (AEOJF) PT Raised to JPY1,450 at Credit Suisse
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Raised to INR5,759 at Ambit Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!