Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (COOP) NDR Highlihts Willingness to Sell Exchange Platform - Piper Sandler
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Sandler analyst Kevin J. Barker reiterated an Overweight rating and $48.00 price target on Mr. Cooper Group Inc. (NASDAQ: COOP) after hosting a series of meetings with management that highlighted:
1) Management appeared very willing to monetize the Xome Exchange platform
2) the mortgage origination market remains competitive and management believes capacity needs to come out of the system to meet reduced demand
3) the company is open to utilize acquisitions to enhance returns
4) the company sees significant operating efficiencies developing with new technology
The analyst stated "COOP management did not shy away stating they are open to selling their Exchange business within the Xome segment. The company has been actively selling off portions of the segment, including the sale of Title365 to Blend for $500M. The Exchange business is producing little to no revenue due to foreclosure moratoriums, but there is a large pipeline building which should lead to greater clarity on revenue in 2022 or 2023."
Shares of Mr. Cooper Group Inc. closed at $39.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Semiconductor Stocks: Prepare for Mixed 3Q Results/Guidance Says Goldman Sachs and Upgrades Broadcom (AVGO) to Buy and Downgrades Western Digital (WDC) to Neutral
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR4.20 at UBS
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Lowered to CHF97 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!