Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) PT Lowered to ZAR185 at Morgan Stanley
- Nasdaq dives 3%, S&P 500 on course to confirm a correction
- Kohl's (KSS) Shares Explode 30% as Takeover Battle Heats Up
- Cowen Sees Apple (AAPL) Likely to Bounce on Earnings, iPhone Upside and Flight to Quality
- Peloton (PTON) Stock Gains on Report Activist Investor is Pushing for Management Changes, Potential Sale
- Ukraine tensions lift dollar, yuan holds firm
Morgan Stanley analyst Sean Holmes lowered the price target on Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) to ZAR185.00 (from ZAR195.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gulf Keystone Petroleum Ltd (GKP:LN) PT Lowered to GBP3 at Canaccord Genuity
- Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR4,400 at JPMorgan
- Asahi Group Holdings Ltd. (2502:JP) (ASBRY) PT Lowered to JPY5,700 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!