Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,540 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Goldman Sachs analyst Sumeet Jain raised the price target on Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) to INR2,540.00 (from INR2,233.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP42 at RBC Capital
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!