Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR2,370 at Investec
- European stocks open higher, buck weak Asian session
- Electronic Arts (EA) Shares Bounce After Confirming Battlefield 2042 Will Be Delayed, But Still Launch in 2021
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges up as focus turns to Fed for taper clues
- Pawn Broker EZCORP (EZPW) Gains New 'Outperform' Rating at Oppenheimer, Suggesting 78% Upside
Investec analyst Nitin Padmanabhan raised the price target on Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) to INR2,370.00 (from INR1,710.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acciona SA (ANA:SM) PT Raised to EUR180 at RBC Capital
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) PT Lowered to $30 at Cowen Following CFO Meeting
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Unilever NV (UNA:NA) (UN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!