Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,650 at Kotak
- Pre-Fed jitters keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil nears $75 as demand rises, U.S. refiners boost output
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
Kotak analyst Kawaljeet Saluja raised the price target on Mphasis Ltd. (MPHL:IN) to INR1,650.00 (from INR1,480.00) while maintaining a Reduce (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eurofins Scientific SE (ERF:FP) (ERFSF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
- Daifuku Co Ltd. (6383:JP) (DFKCY) PT Raised to JPY8,300 at Morgan Stanley
- Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (EMLAF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!