Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) PT Raised to INR234 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Goldman Sachs analyst Pramod Kumar raised the price target on Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) to INR234.00 (from INR198.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) PT Raised to INR13,105 at Goldman Sachs
- NGK Insulators, Ltd (5333:JP) (NGKIF) PT Raised to JPY2,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Nitto Denko (6988:JP) (NDEKY) PT Raised to JPY9,300 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!