Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) PT Raised to INR13,105 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Goldman Sachs analyst Pramod Kumar raised the price target on Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd. (MSS:IN) to INR13,105.00 (from INR12,928.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- Onex Corp (ONEX:CN) (ONEXF) PT Raised to Cdn$100 at Canaccord Genuity
- Automotive Properties REIT (APR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$12.50 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!