Mosaic (MOS) PT Lowered to $25 at Cowen; Shares Undervalued
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert lowered the price target on Mosaic (NYSE: MOS) to $25.00 (from $30.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
The analyst commented, "Ag sector fundamentals will remain constructive at least through 2020, based on this year’s poor corn crop. We see the upcoming fall application season signaling improving volume and pricing for fertilizers in 2020. MOS shares are down about 30% since July 31 and offer a relatively inexpensive entry into this sector. Our PT of $25 (prior $30) represents 40% upside from the current share price."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at National Bank Financial
- Yangarra Resources (YGR:CN) (YGRAF) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.90 at Canaccord Genuity
- Real Matters Inc. (REAL:CN) (RLLMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$15.50 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!