MorphoSys AG (MOR:GR) (MPSYF) PT Lowered to EUR54 at JPMorgan
- Tech mega-caps knock 1% off Nasdaq; banks lift Dow
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
JPMorgan analyst Richard Vosser lowered the price target on MorphoSys AG (MOR:GR) (OTC: MPSYF) to EUR54.00 (from EUR80.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Downgrades MorphoSys AG (MOR:GR) (MPSYF) to Neutral
- Nuvei Corporation (NVEI:CN) (NUVCF) PT Raised to $140 at Canaccord Genuity
- Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) PT Lowered to HK$52 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!