Morgan Stanley Starts Academy Sports & Outdoors Inc. (ASO) at Equalweight
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Simeon Gutman initiates coverage on Academy Sports & Outdoors Inc. (NASDAQ: ASO) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $50.00.
The analyst comments "We initiate coverage of Academy Sports and Outdoors (ASO) with an Equalweight rating and a $50 price target. Risk/reward skews wide and positive with ~91%/~68% upside/downside to our bull/bear cases and ~6% upside to our PT. We view elements of the ASO investment case similarly to key retail growth stories RH, FND,and FIVE in which there is material long-term upside, tempered by near-term path risk."
Shares of Academy Sports & Outdoors Inc. closed at $47.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$12.50 at Scotiabank
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!