Morgan Stanley Downgrades GoPro (GPRO) to Underweight
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley downgraded GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $5.00 (from $9.50).
Analyst Yuuji Anderson says improvements to camera usability as not been able to sustain demand and given the limited earnings power, the analyst believes the market place is offering "too much credit to GoPro's strategic value" and therefore downgrades the stock on continued downside risk.
Shares of GoPro closed at $6.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ANTA Sports Products Ltd. (2020:HK) (ANPDF) PT Raised to HK$191 at Morgan Stanley
- CyberAgent Inc. (4751:JP) (CYGIY) PT Raised to JPY2,700 at Macquarie
- Major Drilling Group (MDI:CN) (MJDLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$12.50 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!